It’s time to wrap up the best tunes released around May 2020, a lot of great unique releases on this edition. Listen and follow our “Monthly Top10” playlist on Spotify and stay up to date with the best of the best!
2. Lady Gaga – Rain On Me (Interscope)
The beat has that great french disco house feelin’ that you just have to love. Big vibes borrowed from the classic Cassius – Feeling for you.
3. Rasster – SAD (Imanbek Remix) (Positiva)
We discovered Rasster at the beginning of his career and are proud to see where he is at the moment. Collaboration with one of the biggest acts of the moment on a cover of one of the biggest tracks of the moment. Rasster proves that hard work pays off eventually.
4. Stephano Prunebelli – In the Dark (Starmode)
Stephano has been working long time with his EP. Thrilled to hear the results on this epic retro vibed soundtrack.
5. Stonebridge & STHLM Esq – Running feat. Michel Young ( Stonebridge productions)
When you talk about quality dance tunes, Stonebridge has been delivering for decades. Running is simple plain feel good disco house viber perfect for summer times.
6. Tensnake & Boy Matthews – Somebody Else (Armada)
When you have Anton Sonin on the production team, you know you have good things to come. Pure gold retro disco vibes on this one.
7. Evernone & Colourveins – For the Night (Imaginable Friends Remix) (Starmode)
Fresh and up & coming producers are smashing it on this collabo. Great pump and vibe for the heat.
10. The Weeknd – in Your Eyes (Doja Cat remix)
More heat to the original with Doja, great addition.